Senior Mechanical Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical design and related major, familiar with mechanical design and manufacturing, responsible for mechanical technology research and development of the company's products, including structural design, component selection, design drawing output;
2. Be familiar with computer, office and drawing (CAD 2D) (3D) software, and be able to use 2D and 3D software to design parts and components;
3. Participate in the purchase, outsourcing, installation, acceptance and delivery of equipment within the scope of responsibility, and solve the technical problems in the process of product production and assembly;
4. Have good professionalism, good communication, coordination and adaptability, be good at cooperation with others, have good professional quality and work ethics, have pioneering spirit, sense of responsibility and work mission;
5. Have broad vision, flexible thinking ability, excellent professional ability, and be able to independently design and handle relevant technical issues.
Senior Electrical Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechatronics and industrial automation, mainly design electrical component layout and electrical schematic diagram, gas circuit diagram and debugging equipment program;
2. Write corresponding programs according to equipment requirements; implement the import, debugging and optimization of equipment programs;
3. Assist in the field assembly and commissioning process of the equipment, and play a role of assistance and bridge between mechanical design and electrical design
4. Proficient in using and programming at least three kinds of PLC software, such as Omron, Keith, Siemens, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, etc., proficient in using manipulator control related knowledge.
5. Cheerful personality, strong pressure resistance ability; conscientious and meticulous, initiative, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination ability, good personal morality and quality.