Corona treatment is known as dielectric barrier discharge. It is mainly used for surface treatment of
plastic film or plastic sheet. Before ink printing, laminating, blowing, coating, gluing, material
modification, polymerization, film metallization, casting and adhesions of the materials, in order to
make the surface have stronger adhesion (i.e. higher dyne level), and prevent the printing and gluing
from fading, dropping and other poor effects, it is necessary to use corona surface treatment.
The principle of the corona is to use high-frequency and high-voltage to generate corona between the
discharge electrode and the corona roller to form a low-temperature plasma area. Through the air ion
ization between the two medium, ozone is produced. Ozone is an oxidant, which can immediately change
the molecular structure of the plastic surface and make it from non-polar to polar. At the same time,
the corona will make the surface of the material have small and uneven holes to rough the surface and
enhance the surface activity, after the surface tension is increased, so the ink, glue, etc. can deeply
penatrate into the material because of the treatment so it achieves the desired printing and gluing effects.
Features and Advantages
* Corona treater is customized upon requirements, but the power control generator is almost the same.
* For non-conductive materials: PP, CPP, BOPP, PE, PET, HDPE, LDPE, PS, PI, PS, PC,
PA, PVC, ABS, non-woven, synthetic paper, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For conductive materials: aluminum foil, metallized film, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For special materials: all kinds of the special-shaped materials;
* Hefeng Corona adopts stable, advanced and reliable imported IGBT which are the main components to
control, trigger and display circuits with digital display, It's safe, reliable, durable with minimum faults.
It has automatic protection such as over-voltage overload, over-current, short circuit and shutdown
functions which is the most common trend in the world.
Output power: 2-30 KW optional (optional CD500 / CG2000 series)
Input voltage: 220VAC/380VAC
Line speed: 1000 m/min (customized upon requests)
Web width: 300-11000mm (customized upon requests)
Treated side: single or double side
Discharge electrode: 2 fin metal electrode
Corona roller: silicone roller or silicone-coating roller
Pneumatic electrode assembly
Motor bearing shaft
Material: Non-conductive materials PP, PET, PE, PVC, etc.
Application: slitting, cast film, laminating, extrusion, coating machine, etc.
* Hefeng lastest generation blown film corona has the unique segment eletrode;
* Hefeng-segment-electrode provides a homogenous&uniform pre-treatment for foil;
* Comfortable access to the electrode provide an easy service& maintenance;
* Secure process with pivoting electrode to avoid damage and increase durability;
* Open design with inspection window permits an view to operation status.