The principle of the corona is to use high-frequency and high-voltage to generate corona between the
discharge electrode and the corona roller to form a low-temperature plasma area. Through the air ion
ization between the two medium, ozone is produced. Ozone is an oxidant, which can immediately change
the molecular structure of the plastic surface and make it from non-polar to polar. At the same time,
the corona will make the surface of the material have small and uneven holes to rough the surface and
enhance the surface activity, after the surface tension is increased, so the ink, glue, etc. can deeply
penatrate into the material because of the treatment so it achieves the desired printing and gluing effects.
Features and Advantages
* Corona treater is customized upon requirements, but the power control generator is almost the same.
* For non-conductive materials: PP, CPP, BOPP, PE, PET, HDPE, LDPE, PS, PI, PS, PC,
PA, PVC, ABS, non-woven, synthetic paper, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For conductive materials: aluminum foil, metallized film, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For special materials: all kinds of the special-shaped materials;
* Hefeng Corona adopts stable, advanced and reliable imported IGBT which are the main components to
control, trigger and display circuits with digital display, It's safe, reliable, durable with minimum faults.
It has automatic protection such as over-voltage overload, over-current, short circuit and shutdown
functions which is the most common trend in the world.
Output power: 3-8 KW optional (optional CD500 / CG2000 series)
Input voltage: 220VAC/380VAC
Line speed: 2-15 m/min (customized upon requests)
Treated width: 600, 800, 1000 mm (customized upon requests)
Treated thinkness: 0.15-1.5 mm ( special hollow carton 4-10 mm）
Treated side: single side
Material: PP, BOPP, LDPE, HDPE, PET, PS, PC, PA, PVC, ABS, synthetic paper and sheets
Advantages: conveyor goes back and forth to prevent material from being scratched.