The principle of the corona is to use high-frequency and high-voltage to generate corona between the
discharge electrode and the corona roller to form a low-temperature plasma area. Through the air ion
ization between the two medium, ozone is produced. Ozone is an oxidant, which can immediately change
the molecular structure of the plastic surface and make it from non-polar to polar. At the same time,
the corona will make the surface of the material have small and uneven holes to rough the surface and
enhance the surface activity, after the surface tension is increased, so the ink, glue, etc. can deeply
penatrate into the material because of the treatment so it achieves the desired printing and gluing effects.
Features and Advantages
* Corona treater is customized upon requirements, but the power control generator is almost the same.
* For non-conductive materials: PP, CPP, BOPP, PE, PET, HDPE, LDPE, PS, PI, PS, PC,
PA, PVC, ABS, non-woven, synthetic paper, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For conductive materials: aluminum foil, metallized film, cartons, sheets and other materials;
* For special materials: all kinds of the special-shaped materials;
* Hefeng Corona adopts stable, advanced and reliable imported IGBT which are the main components to
control, trigger and display circuits with digital display, It's safe, reliable, durable with minimum faults.
It has automatic protection such as over-voltage overload, over-current, short circuit and shutdown
functions which is the most common trend in the world.
Output power: 1.5 KW (optional)
Input voltage: 220VAC/380VAC
Line speed: 2-9 m/min
Treated width: 200 mm, thickness: 0.1-30 mm;
Treated width: 300 mm, thickness: 0.1-25 mm;
Discharge electrode: double head treating, special circular discharge needle, cross treating in all directions,
make sure each part of the product can receive the best treatment, suitable for thicker and higher material.